CDC Tours with Admission to Plughole Cave
- Продолжительность: 390 мин. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Katoomba, NSW
- Код предложения: cav8
Experience one of the World's finest cave systems with spectacular limestone formations. Coach tour departs daily from Katoomba at 10.35am to Jenolan Caves and departs the Caves at 3.30pm to return to Katoomba by 5pm. Tour includes return coach travel and informative commentary as well as a guided tour of Plughole Cave. This popular tour is 2 exciting hours, with a series of climbs, squeezes and crawls. After donning overalls, harness, helmet and headlamp, you receive a safety briefing to prepare you for your thrilling journey.
Please wear enclosed shoes. Please meet at the Bus Stop at the Carrington Hotel, 15-47 Katoomba Street, Katoomba, 15 minutes before the departure. This service may operate as a co-share and departure is subject to minimum numbers travelling.
1. If you cancel a booking more than 7 days prior to the date of travel, CDC Tours will transfer the booking to a new date or provide a full refund excluding any credit card fees paid.
2. If you cancel a booking less than 7 days prior to the date of travel but more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled date, CDC Tours will transfer your booking to a new date or provide a 50% refund excluding any credit card fees paid.
3. If you cancel a booking less than 24 hours prior to the date of travel, CDC Tours may, in its sole discretion, transfer your booking to a new date. There will be no refund for cancellations where there is less than 24 hours’ notice of cancellation.